the endless tots in my mind

Monday, June 20, 2005

suffering from flash memory loss

wOw.. it has been a year since I have last posted. Haha..I have been wanting to concentrate on my design stuffs while working... yah i have been doing so but seems like the new shifts are totally draining me out... terribly. I can sleep for the whole of my off day. Now when i have the opportunity to do a project, i can't do the things I want for the site. I have a chance to work in one of the most famous advertising firm. I do not have the confidence I used to have before. Perhaps after what has happened for the past few months at work has affected me tremenously. I do not have anyone by my side. Facing it alone on my own. I have only memories and images that keep me going even when my HR asks me whether I need leave to rest my mind etc. I told her I can work though I can't deny the fact that the matter does affect me at times. I used to have someone by my side that I can lean on when I felt down. Not anymore.

Hey, I do know that love is not everything but I do understand that it completes your day in the end. He used to be my companion for these years. Finally, discovered that I have been living in his heart all this while, despite the fact I have dumped him for another. Whenever anyone asks me, do you have any regret in life? Yes, leaving him is the only regret I have in life. The only person there when I am down, sick or bored, he can make me smile even though he knows I am back with the same person I have chosen over him. Selfless love. Just a msg,' can we chat?' he called me, asked me what happened. I can't help it but tears ran down my cheeks and told him I can't take the neglect that my bf was giving me then. He just bk out from camp, came to look for me after my work and went back after making sure I am better. yes... life is unfair.. ups n downs..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home