the endless tots in my mind

Friday, September 03, 2010

what a day... :(

had a super busy day. today had my lunch only at 5pm, had a bump on my head due to a knock from the corner of a table (IT HURTS even till now). the pain is so bad that when i rub it, my tears just come out from my eyes. :( now rubbing the bump, hope will go off. aww... worked till 10 plus 11 pm. 14 hrs job man. its damn tiring. how i wish i can just slp the whole day tmr. anyway just another day to wkends. hang on..

did not get any calls from the bank which im looking forward to.. will they call me soon? tmr is the last day of the wk already...oh well, perhaps i did not perform as well as i thought to be.

my head hurts, causing me unable to slp despite im very tired now. i really need to slp.. guess have to bear the pain. my eyes are closing...ZzzzzzZ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home