the endless tots in my mind

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

so near yet so far...

Today, there is this 'red carpet' function opposite my workplace, for the movie; Initial D that Jay is starring in. He is just opposite my workplace but I am working... so sad.. anyway, I saw him over the news that my friend told me about. Will be catching this movie this thurs with my bro! oh Yah! I can hear those fans screaming when he is out! I am not those crazy fans chasing from taiwan to HK to Singapore.. I just like his songs and he is a real talented chap! Go catch his concert and you will know why.

On a lighter note, I am relieved that I have 2 cashiers to boost up my weak manpower at last. They promised to have my manpower back to 10 at least. As usual, I will just listen. Action is what I want to see. The new cashiers are fine, just that one of them happened to be from another country which pronounces 'MDM' like 'MUM'. Guess you guys will know which country she is from but I just told her that it will be better to 'inject' some anxiety into the voice. Hence, customers will feel the enthusiasm you have for serving them. A nicer way to put to her rather than tell her you sounded like ....

I was thinking that today will be a normal day for me till I met this customer; mdm Gan. She is a very nice lady. She is easy to serve as well. When I asked to have her no, she tends to be kind of secretive as if she is from a reputable family etc. Interesting.. I noticed that he has been observing me when I was serving her. In less than 10 mins, she likes whatever I have chosen for her son and bought them; bill - 400 plus. Don't know why, he is someone whom is rather special. Especially he tends to blush whenever I look into his eyes. Haha. Just someone special and cute. That's all. After all these, I am having this terrible headache.. gonna turn in.. else, might not be able to turn up for work tomorrow man. cheers!


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home