the endless tots in my mind

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

bits & pieces at work...

it has been sometime since I have last updated my blog. just recovered from a tough 'fight' with the flu bug. work was fun and forever energetic with fun cols ard. since the merger, i have been alone most of the time, putting up with high traffic of walk ins, answering the 'hotline', settling internal issues and supporting a few idiots. haha.

i rem back in the old days i would be able to listen to songs when it is coming to the end of the day. now,i guess i have to bring my own. I missed the days when I was able to joke with a few of them whom I am closer with and even my csm. life wasnt any better than now, however, as long as u know your counterparts are 'fighting' the battle with you, somehow it is a form of relief in a way. nevertheless, I know my dd has been the most tolerant all these while. thanks, dd. :)

i rem the last time i heard '爱我还是他‘ by david tao was so enchanting and touching. now hearing it, realised how fast time flies. it was a year ago if i am not wrong. congrats, heard you are getting married.

back to my topic, work... its the same everywhere. just a matter of how good it is and how bad it is. job hunting again! haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home