the endless tots in my mind

Monday, August 28, 2006

a new place....!


the new place!


self portrait!!


my new col, michelle


nice cake with unique dessert fork...


here's michelle and me at the NICE toliet!

this evening, i went to our 'new place'. posh place. at least this ends off the day well. start to realise that my working environment is not as healthy as i thought to be. sad to say..i still miss my 'family' back at my previous place. wat to do? haha. there is never a perfect working environment. gt to hit my bed. have been feeling really tired these days.

feeling kinda sad that i do not get to see dd as much time compared to before, though we still try to meet everyday. i still miss him.. he is very sweet. went to get a customised handmade keychain....


sweet and it came as a surprise... which happens when I least expected it. love u, dd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home