the endless tots in my mind

Monday, July 17, 2006

there goes my 'vacation'..

today, i woke up early yet didn't do much for the whole day and now its evening! i spent time painting my nails (have no choice as I have accidentally 'dyed' one of them while dying hair for DD). wanna find where did I place the hp strap that he gave me and spent e whole afternoon searching high n low for it and found it at the SIDE of my drawer in the end.

now at last I am back to tp library to do my research for my upcoming module. had a missed call from my col. thought it was due to some urgent matters and became a false alarm. I miss my cols somehow but not the work at times. It's nice having a few cols whom u can clique well rather than those 'news-gossipers' who have nothing better to do than to talk behind your back and lazing around. give a break man! anyway, humans are born with the 'GOLDEN TONGUE' of speech hence, either you use it wisely or not.

it is sure cold here man. thoughts flashed by and recalled what is happening around me. my close friend and her bf broke up. problems surfaced in my friend's marriage. i wonder whether why human's relationships has became so complicated. be it in courtship or marriage. have not been hearing much good news these days. life is full of uncertainites. got to go search my books! ta~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home