the endless tots in my mind

Sunday, June 04, 2006

funny bel bel!

miss bel's 5 'events' last night
1) shook dennis' hand and wished him 'happy birthday' when i just happened to show dennis a tie which i bought for my frd.
2) bang the table out of the sudden when we guys are happily talking away
3) she said hi to francis when being asked whether she knows him, she said no.
4) her shorts full of buttons gt 'hooked' and almost being pulled away by the waiter(cant imagine what will happen to her)
5) said her fave lame statement' the sky is so bright, there's bird shit in ur eyes...' which mervin and i don even find it funny and she is laughing all the way

do not recall the other 2. haha. these are gd enough to make me laugh.


me with the nice chix wings @ICB


my dearest marvin!!!


me and dennis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home