the endless tots in my mind

Sunday, May 14, 2006

'men just don't get it.'

janice, i appreciated that u convey the msg to me. i hear you. as i told you, it does not matter to me anymore. i look forward to the future and memories to remember. truth is not defined by only one party, there is no right or wrong in a relationship. we live for ourselves, not others. for friends who know me , they know what kinda of person i am. they are the ones who have gone through with me the happiest and worst times in my life. to sum it all, i thank god for the kind of life i am leading right now, i have my goals to work towards to, thanks for your concern.

went to one of my frd's birthday celebration last night, pretty nice one. seeing everyone just sitting on the couches and relaxing. chatting with one and another. was kinda tired last night. saw 'bro', he looked haggard and sick. don't know what's wrong with him. didn't ask. hope everything is okay for him. just felt the both of them are going round and round all this while. for years. my frd has told him what she needs from him. men are the same. when they do not have it, they will be saying do not know what women are thinking etc. when women tell them, they just felt they did not do anything wrong. see. an example of 'the men just don't get it'

im just a simple woman who feels that strolling down the streets of orchard road, with my man holding my hand is a blessing. that is the kind of happiness which i can be contented of. for some, they may expect their men to own cars etc. i feel taking public transport like bus, is a kind of blessing and of cos the quality time spent together.

met a client yesterday, whom enlightened me, he told me 'being a man can't only have love and no bread, eventually problems will surface one after another. once you have your bread, find a woman whom you can give happiness to.' of cos career is very important to men especially when they are young, for some, they feel that settling down and earning sufficiently for their family is good enough. everyone has their own expectations in life, if you want both, you have to work for it. women nowadays, would want to work for their own money rather than depend on men. ironically in the end, women are still women, they would want to have a family, cook for the husband and take care of the children. agree?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home