the endless tots in my mind

Saturday, April 29, 2006

pondering...

felt weird at times. thinking whether i should be in this line though it is too early to tell but it is really tough. after the meeting this evening, my batchmates and I went for a drink and catch up. they are really good man. know what to do and what is happening in the market. i am always feeling tired, reaching home late everyday due to meeting and seminars. :(

chatted with ekachai last night till around 3am, he is going over to sydney to study soon. gd life. did not have to worry about money etc. i just want to earn as much as I can and provide for my mum so she do not have to work anymore. (seeing her aching all over the body and can't help much. felt so useless)

chatted with sean as well. we guys gonna watch world cup this June. haha. sounds fun. will be catching movies tommorrow. marc and jovic asked me. hmm.. i really like watching movies but who should I go with? shall see how it goes.

need to sleep early. cant be late again for work. boss gonna kill me. haha. ZzzzzZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home