the endless tots in my mind

Sunday, April 16, 2006

My first deal!

Yeh! I have closed my first deal! aspire to have comms rolling in next mth. though the target seems kinda high, i believe when i get the hang of it should be fine. i am so happy for my training mates, all broke their 'eggs'!! as in ZERO sales. haha. thats the thing. however, there are still some docs which i do not know how to go about, still need my seniors' help.

last night went down to one of the pubs down mhd sultan, used to be one of the hottest night spot a few years ago. not now. should be said as fortunate as pubs' shell life is shortlived. the music is terrible. the guys there are WORST. there is this guy whom came up with a 'BRILLANT' pick up line 'hey, CAN i know your name?' gimme a break. i told him nicely, i do not have a name. he asked me WHY? erm.... what do u think then? of cos,im not the least interested to talk and know you. his saliva was spatting all over my arms and thighs(i was wearing a skirt then). hence, he backed off and came back again to talk to my friend. i do not know what my friend told him and he told us off. PLS! if you can't do it then do not blame it on others for ur incapability.

now, i am 'hibernating' at home. nice.. maybe heading for a singing session later! yeh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home