the endless tots in my mind

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

woo!!! a night for me to relax!

im on the 'running track' now for my job, currently 'jogging'... need to 'RUN' soon. haha. lots of stuff to catch up on. esp documentation. Public holiday on fri! AT LAST, i am off on a PH!

met up with bel. went all the way to suntec for crystal jade's noodle and walk all the way back for bakerzin's tapas. after that, KTV!! hahaha... BEL can RAP man! hahahahha. at last, i get to sing. haven been singing much. though, its 3 hrs but it seemed not long enough for us! tmr i have training at 9am and i am still wide awake. think it is cos' of the green tea i have drank. gonna ZzzzzzZ during training.. keke.

at last, i have fulfilled one goal in my job expectation. fill up my diary with all the appts, trainings etc. may sound weird but it is one thing to prove ur capability and time management. ;) i think i will love this job, cant say a definite cos' i have not 'store' all my product knowledge in my brain yet. currently, running on pentium II, 266mhz ram. need to upgrade else i won be able to learn fast. haha. gonna close my eyes and hopefully soon i will be able to ZzzzzzZ. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home