the endless tots in my mind

Sunday, April 02, 2006

irritating flu bug!!

i have been having flu on and off these days.. and it is irritating. it makes me very drowsy and distracted from my revision. Had a bad dream. it has been sometime since we talked. dreamt he is indeed together with one of my friends whom he was kinda close with when we guys were out together. haha. no idea. have been missing out quite a bit ever since work started. be it catching up with friends, attending my uni coz, singing (though just sang last night, its only 2 songs..?)

my digestive system is not well these days. don even know what is wrong with it and keeps feeling the cramp. went to my poly's design dip show @NLB, the standard is not bad compared to last year. my lecturer, teng hong as usual asked me, still 'there' huh? (he was referring to my ex company) haha. when i told him where im working now, he even asked me 'sure or not' ? thanks leh. i will make sure you will be in for a shock. haha.

got to go back to my bk again.... -_-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home