the endless tots in my mind

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

another 2 papers to clear..

thanks for the support from my friends. i appreciated it alot. i still receive msgs from my colleagues who are working at their branches and also uni friends. from this hectic exams' experience, i realised that i can really absorb information fast and accurate when im not stressed up. great! now i should be able to study smart! haha.

Maurice chatted with me today. thanks man. the first sentence he said 'what happened to u?' i am like.. uh huh.. my god. he is well informed of my results man. he sat down, talked to me and gave me encouragement. thanks. he is a guy to admire, not a guy to go for. perhaps for me. haha.

anyway, think i guessed wrongly on the person who posted in my tag board. sorry for the earlier speculation. i don think he would bother to read my blog. haha. no matter who you are, i believe only gals are petty creatures. thanks for your comment. i believe happiness comes within myself. so, i am not affected by what you say. i believe in the moment of time with the person you like or admire is, precious and memorable. be it i fall in or out in love, i know i have put in my best for the relationship. though, i may make mistakes but its all part of the learning process. this is what love is all about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home