the endless tots in my mind

Sunday, March 19, 2006

thanks guys for your understanding!

dear min, kelvin, chris, hudson and tom,

i really appreciated you guys for your understanding for my absence for the upcoming presentation. I am sorry that I can't be part of the group to present our great work due to my external exam for my job. thanks to chap, adel and lorna for the lecture notes due to my absence for class. i felt really touched and fortunate to have you guys in my class. that is also the reason why i insisted to continue my course instead of deferring it due to my intensive training. although, there are a few times which i didn't make it for my papers at training but having you guys are already a kind of motivation for me to carry on my course. last but not least, i will try my best to clear my papers and catch up with the lectures i have missed. i really missed the company and gatherings we used to have. thanks for everything. *hugs n kisses*

cheers,
ah VaL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home