the endless tots in my mind

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

lost my blazer.. :(

i lost my blazer at my training centre yesterday.. told my group of girls and ended up almost the whole class were looking high and low for it.. asked angela(the coordinator), she told me noone went into the room. it was one of my fave blazers!! received msgs at night from some of them to console me. really sweet of them. you guys know who you are, thanks!

today, as usual had tests after lessons. but.... the whole table of us were playing Bingo during the lesson and followed by alvin's table! haha. fun man! had my 'routine naps' during lesson. ;) can tell most of us can't bear to part with one another but we were only left with 3 days....henceafter, our external papers. just hope can pass by one try, else would have to pay for retake.

alright, got to finish up my M9, hopefully half of the book by tonight...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home