the endless tots in my mind

Sunday, February 12, 2006

boring

tommorrow goin to be the first day of my training, after bumming around these days.. the last few days are the worst days. never expected things to be that way and i don think it will be the same again. all cos' of my PMS! wat a way to prepare for my training. whatever i don care about my training, i am just not in the mood. either i pass else i retake the papers again.

don ask me..went to fanni's house with my eyes being swollen like the fuzhou balls that her mum cooked. bel, now u believe that my instincts suck right? next time ask me to predict whether how long u will last with the next guy that comes along. haha. think u will kill me for this.

he has stated his stand. i respect his decision...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home