the endless tots in my mind

Sunday, February 05, 2006

one mth bummer's lifestyle

1) waking up late so that i will take only one meal for the whole day (save money at the same time) haha...
2) watching cable
3) catching up with friends
4) being aunty agony
5) went for only 2 interviews under the same company
6) forced myself to finish up 2 essays
7) went ktv with my uni friends
8) being nagged constantly by mum for being jobless
9) browsing jobsites and sat's recruit
10) someone who calls me everyday (status:friends?) -> i know u guys will ask me.

this is the summary of my last mth's lifestyle. haha. life is getting bored for me these days. things to worry, to ponder and to upset about. of cos, there is happiness throughout the whole mth. but still, sigh.. shall go and rest. my studies going to resume next mon. exams...again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home