the endless tots in my mind

Thursday, January 26, 2006

not feeling well...

whatever i have eaten will eventually be out in the toliet. im sorry if you guys have not eaten but yah.. i have been having this mild diahorea for 2 days. i must have eaten contaminated food somewhere. there goes my sensitive stomach again. i have reached a stage that i feel nausea and do not even feel like eating.

was supposed to meet my ex colleague for lunch today, he can't make it in the end due to family probs. he is one nice and caring guy. even though, i did not msg or call him after i left my job, he still makes the effort of asking me whether i have taken my meals on time (he knows i do not eat if i am at home the whole day,'cause im lazy to go out at times). i was telling him who knows i maybe admitted to hospital due to my diahorea, must visit me with fruits and flowers. haha. he suddenly talk about valentine's day. im like ok... he is not those romantic kinda guy u know, he was saying flowers supposed to be given to me on valentine's day or birthday, not at hospital. im like wow... maybe he is too bored at work without me chatting with him. haha. there are 2 young gers who like him though and a gay whom he suspected at work. he is one weird guy, once he knows someone likes him, he will keep distance from the person and minimise communication with the person. haha.

supposed to have interview today and it's postphoned. :( shall continue on my essay. 1400 words and on going!!! HEHE.. looks like my 1800 words target is not far... ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home