the endless tots in my mind

Thursday, January 12, 2006

nice weather.boring day.nice surprise to start the day.

he dropped by in the morn. cold, rainy weather. so surprised to see him yet kinda sad, looking at the state he is in now. so burnt out and lost alot of weight. promised to eat more, better eat more.

boring.. im stuck to my ibk since i woke up. seemed like my productivity level today is very low! felt did alot of things yet seemed nothing much in the end. what the heck i was doing man!

i cant even start on my video review when the lesson is tmr on how to write it. only wrote a brief summary. somehow, felt this course is not to my advantage after finishing off my adv dip at mdis. the things they discuss on, i can't really feel relate to? or rather i felt if i were to be in a comm design, perhaps it would be back to my 'old business'. damn. after visiting bel's workplace, my long kept passion for design is coming back to me again. what is happening to me man?

money more impt. at the moment, shall concentrate on my deg and find a job asap. else, i have to beg on streets already. haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home