the endless tots in my mind

Thursday, January 05, 2006

I've got a DIST. for my first UNIT!!!

can't imagine i can score distinction even though i did not manage to complete the one of the 20 marks question during the exam. guess its the overall grade. perhaps the group (2 persons' efforts for 3) project helped me. felt kinda happy and relieved especially I do not have to waste money for subpaper in case i failed my paper. hehe... started on my new unit, another intensive one.. boring.. they are like rushing the unit. watever. since im not working, i shall spend more time to do my project and essay as well as organise well for the presentation. hopefully can get a job by chinese new year else my uncle going to ask questions again. irritating.

now reading 'tuesdays with morrie', very nice book. listening to one of 'Snow Wolf Lake' songs by Jacky Cheung, very nice. fairy tale kinda song, felt as though i am in wonderland. such a magical tone. haha.

oh yah, met tenghong and yongkin(my poly lecturers) when i was having lunch at TP today. we talked for quite long. talking about our good old days, hahaha. will organise a gathering this march when they can come in to join us. hope it will be a successful and enjoyable one! (to compensate for last year's)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home