the endless tots in my mind

Friday, December 30, 2005

DAY 1 of SALES

today its a thursday, really makes me wonder. these customers who are queuing non stop in my store, don't they need to work??? the queue is really unbelievable, it can go on and on around my store. even for other depts. im super tired. the pain from my sprained wrist is acting up again and i injured my thumb 'cause of the stupid security tag releaser. broke some of my nails. :( we have set a new record in our company again! we topped today! hehe.

heard from my col may have bonus, damn, what the heck at the month of my notice period??? not fated i guess. haha. received a call for interview next week, my ex mgr asking me over to lee hwa, another ex mgr asking me to go over to sell jewelry as well and one of my regular customer suggested me to cross over to sell luxury watches. i donno. lost again. bored i guess. let me go over genting first. need to take a breathe there. a place cheap and able to relieve myself from the stress i have. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home