the endless tots in my mind

Thursday, December 15, 2005

what a SURPRISE! received my 2nd bd present!!!



Was caught in surprise by my best friend, Fanni and her bf. I was watching my fave drama serial on channel 8, suddenly received a call from her asking for my sis. (weird) then heard a knock on my door, opened the door and I saw her. haha. Thanks for the surprise. She gave me a nice bag(gd for CNY, as what she proposed, a Victoria Secret's underwear, a mini chalkboard, a luxurious candle and not forgetting her nice packaging. haha. felt kinda bad that I didn't have time to shop for her present. I was packed with my work probs and stuff... nvm.. shall find some nice present for her for x'mas! thanks, Mitch for sending her and dropping by my place. :) u will have nice x'mas present as well! (I hope, I won't be broke then...keke)

I am left with the 25 questions questionnaire and I am done for my research survey essay!!! Minmin has finished hers already. I am really amazed by her high efficiency at our schoolwork man! gonna rush my essay before my birthday entertainment starts tommorrow night after work. haha. ciaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home