the endless tots in my mind

Sunday, November 27, 2005

received my first birthday present... :)

guess what ive received?? hmm... a watch from Titus!!! hehe.. was thinking of getting one from this coming pay. anyway, thanks angelin! LOVE U!!!! haha.. she is my close frd(she has gt a bf alrdy, mind u don't think otherwise.)

i have not been sleeping well these days. dreaming of hilarious dreams like; im accused of snatching someone else's bf, met up with him again(which I do not know how I will react when I see him face to face again..).

Was at PS waiting for my frd, staring at the spot where we parted which I never expected to be the parting moment. I have braced up myself, was thinking he will never step into my life again, perhaps, we were still young during courtship, memories are still in my mind. one after another, scenes playing in my mind. he will never change, just conclude things without resolving problems and solution out - MIA. angela's wedding is coming soon, he will be invited. perhaps, my feelings will be different then. i hope..

1 Comments:

  • At 3:09 PM, Blogger Li Fang Wei said…

    so envy you la
    for me no even one piece of present..
    anyway let me say happy birthday to you

     

Post a Comment

<< Home