the endless tots in my mind

Sunday, October 23, 2005

job hunting in progress...

watched Full House today. very touching, esp after watching the preview for the last episode for next sat. must make sure i am able to catch it! haha.. i can hear thunder and strong winds outside my windows. think it's going to rain soon and a heavy one for sure. after tommorrow, will be my three days' leave!! hehe.

have been reading newspapers' recruit section lately, not many jobs that im eligble to send in for but I am going to try, no matter what. i know it is going to be hard adjusting another new environment, may meet bitches at work, loads of work etc. i just feel i want to learn something else and change another environment. life is going to be tough to start from scratch, if i do not start now, when will i be able to? i will not expect my next job to be a perfect or well organised one but at least i can start afresh just like a reborn person. haha. sad to say, it's true.

at work today, that b*** still can talk so nicely to me over the phone as well as in person. yah, no wonder she was from the earlier batch of the aviation industry. heard from my friend, it was very bad back then but not now, the culture has changed. i am glad. feel like joining as well. just that due to my studies, i have no choice but to concentrate and score well.

last but not least, my dear GerFrds, whom are reading my blog, please help me forward this survey to all ur GERfrds - http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=148671406545 need to get more responses. thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home