the endless tots in my mind

Sunday, October 09, 2005

'Full House', a must watch K-drama!

have been rushing back from work just to watch this Korean drama on cable every sat. i must say the sriptwriter for this drama must be a passionate person. as for the storyline, like the normal korean style - loggerheads and hence, developed feelings for one another. both have to stay under one roof due to this house by the name of Full house. the lead acter, Rain, kinda famous in korea i guess and song hui qiao. another co-actor, very gd looking man, didnt get his name but he looks mixed. those gentleman and polite kind. Haha. after watching today's episode, i realised that human are really ignorant creatures. subconsicously, you know who you really love and care for but do not want to face the fact and follow your heart.

after thinking for the whole of today, i decided to let go all my thoughts for the two guys. like one of the phrase that was used in Full House, 'IF' is a word which makes you feel that you have made the wrong decision or pinning on hopes which are not practical. i have told myself, i have no regrets in life except one decision i have made a few years back. come to realise that, i have used the word 'IF' quite a number of times. things like; IF my dad didn't pass away, what will become of my family? IF my uncle didn't pass away, would i be at US or AUS studying right now? IF i didn't let go of him for another, would we still be together till now? IF i leave my job for the great offer then, will i be better off rather than waiting for time to pass by everyday? Lotsa of IFs in my life. why should i have IFs in my mind? I should not have. no point yearning for people who will never come back.

got to rest soon. have this headache right now.. torturing me.. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home