the endless tots in my mind

Monday, August 29, 2005

feeling sluggish

today is my uni orientation day. should feel excited as what my friends say.. donno why i felt rather troubled and disturbed. i have noone to share my joy nor troubles to. someone there to see my smile and laughters. perhaps i am someone who really needs a shoulder to lean on. im used to have jayven for years with a readily shoulder and ears for me to pour my sorrows as well as a person who will cheer me up. how fast time flies, it has been half a year since we last chat online. he is definitely avoiding me, in a way not to let his gf down.

other than him, i still have another guy by my side. just that i have lost him as well after last night. my instincts are always accurate which i hated most. oh well, wat to do. haha. its just my fate for this year. boring, got to drag myself to school, i feel so tired and hope to sleep all the way man. especially my cough is killing me.... :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home