the endless tots in my mind

Monday, August 15, 2005

recovering stage...

Me and Bel
today, i met bel at my workplace. such a coincidence. everytime when i am depressed or upset over certain matters, i will bump into her. yah, told her about him. time do not stop for me neither will my life be wasted. im so excited about school!!! shan't think much, will concentrate on my studies.
on NDP, one of my friend came down my place and unknowingly, he came down as well. yah, two guys at my hse downstairs and do not know what to do. Esp i do not even feel like going out. perhaps just feel like sitting in a car and enjoy the breeze. in the end, he told me he need to reply an impt email. i agreed to help him and there, i saw my friend drove by and received his msg. i have already apologised to my friend for turning his date down due to his sudden appearance and the imptance of the replying the email. he told me he is not angry(as if).
only heaven knows...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home