the endless tots in my mind

Sunday, August 07, 2005

gd times are over...

he has been busy with his work these nites. just felt kinda uneasy. i decided to be the one to declare the end of the good times. i know how tiring and sad it will be if i just continue on like this. msged him not to feel obliged to tell me anything, has been a pleasure knowing him and yah.. last but not least, the times we have shared will never be forgotten. if a guy says he misses you, a minute when he is free, i believe he will come down to meet you even if it's for awhile. today is a sunday. the only day of the week, he will be free to do anything. he just msged me asked me the usual, ' had your lunch?' :)


for those who know me well enough, whenever i feel sad or down, i will be doin house chores, spring cleaning... just finished doing them. now looking 0ut of my window, the sky is so blue... pondering...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home