the endless tots in my mind

Monday, August 01, 2005

Exploring Singapore


KOI Farm
Last weekend was a great one. Been to places like; KOI farms at Chua Chu Kang. Very big ones and the water was as deep as 3 metres.
Big Sized KOIs!!
The Kois are enormously big which is beyond description. Never knew that they can grow that big.. First time in my life, tried Quail meat.. tasted more or less like chicken wing meat to me. Just that the meat is lesser! Haha...
Mt Faber
These days I have been drinking wines.. Practically, all types of wines. Be it from France, Australia, White or Red.. This is a nice place to drink wine and see the beautiful scenery of Sentosa which is just across the sea. It opens till 3 am every day. Yah, have been hanging out till late nights like 3-4 am every day. Exploring Singapore; to places which is not accessible by public transport. Beautiful night sceneries. Cooling breeze. That's Singapore. Do not ever say no where to go, it is up to you to explore and drive around to discover these places.
Product

Poster

Banner

Finished my sister's advertising campaign's banner and posters at last. Cannot believe the product packaging is done by my junior at school. It is totally unacceptable and tough to market as a premium product to attract STUDENTS!! Nevertheless, I tell myself, whatever products that come to me which needs to be marketed. I am the one which can create and uplift the product image.

So... how is it? Gimme your comments man! Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home