the endless tots in my mind

Thursday, August 04, 2005

the taste of companionship is coming back again...

he has been bringing me around these days. Though, he has business on hand, still he accompanied me till late nights to chat, gave me valuable advices which really makes me think how much this person has been through in life.

Been to Singapore Yacht Club, seen quite a few yacht there as well as a jumbo one. Had a fabulous dinner with a bottle of australian red wine and the bill comes to be 200 over. We had only oysters, goose liver(had before at a jap rest. bt this is better), steak, lamb chop, red wine and tiramisu(I feel not as nice as prego's).

he is the best companion so far, compared to all the guys ive met for this year. i really enjoyed the times shared with him.. seems like i can see light in my path. a guiding light with warm hands holding onto me and advising me patiently by my side. i would not say love cos' i do not know how does love come by n leave neither do i recall... love leaves a trail at the back, be it memorable or hurtful... i have experienced both.. not at the moment would i want to try..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home