the endless tots in my mind

Sunday, August 07, 2005

take it easy...

the air is cleared... he finally said it out that he likes me.. he is those guys who will not even hold a girl's hand even thought he likes a girl. today is the third day that i didn't see him. i really don't like the feeling that 'text communication' is cut off subconsciously. he msg me that he is at his office and he did mention to me a lot of problems he is facing and decisions to make at work. though, i really do not get what he means but appreciated the thought that i am the one who he actually pour his troubles to. not even his pals. i am really afraid.. really afraid he will be like one of my exs who just disappeared... having this fear ever since he is tight at his work.

on a lighter note, today met up with a few of my ex colleagues, val(who is five months' pregnant), kaz, shannon and angelin(though she stays my house, haha). we went for dinner at sakae sushi then val, angelin and me decided to rest over at starbucks with coffee. kaz overworked quite abit, can tell from her 'panda eyes' man, headed home. talked alot; about val's marriage, pregnancy etc. yah, i have nothing much to say as i am not attached. so im the listener... haha..

my leave has been extended till this friday. never rested so long since i started work. will be heading back to books from september onwards. very excited. hope the classes will be fun like my advanced dip classes. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home