the endless tots in my mind

Monday, August 22, 2005

STAY POSITIVE!

todae chatted with my polymate, Hui. Thanks to you... think im being overly sensitive n rather negative towards love life. things turned for the better. :)

mr cheng, thanks for replying. we are still friends but behave like before. u just think over the difference on how you treated me in the past n now. u will know what i am talking about. im not assuming anything here. do think over it. a pure misunderstanding and things became different after that. if you want to remain like this as your way of being friends, u will come to realise that your friends will become lesser and lesser. that's all i can say. :)

my friends, from today onwards, i will stay positive on life! i know i maybe negative on love before, not now anymore, there will be a better one coming along and i won't die without one cos' my studies is more impt and my INCOME! hehe... nitez! oh yah! need to fix a date for my VSC gathering...!! guys do make urself free huh! ta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home