the endless tots in my mind

Monday, August 29, 2005

time proves everything

it has been coming to a week ever since we met. do not know why, my heart felt rather distance towards him. love can occur in just a spur of moment and vanish within secs. this is my perspective anout it right now. just had a chat with a close friend of mine. told him some stuffs. hope i am really doing him good. i know when it comes to relationship he is bound to be lost at times else miss out certain details, thus hope he really takes time to think it over. guess after this conversation, he will not be dropping by my place in future. he is someone i feel close to whenever i look into his eyes. :) i do admit that i miss him at times but still i hope he takes good care of his health etc. knowing he is a workaholic. i just want to let you know that the feeling of both of us laughing and hugging each other is so heartwarming and sweet. really enjoy the feeling.. passion and affection..

have been having this bad cough since yesterday. real bad one. im left with almost no voice already. sounds awfully bad. just hope i will recover soon. hate the feeling of falling sick and pathetic with noone by ur side to care for you. it is coming to a year ever since my last decent relationship. sometimes i really don't know what's wrong with myself. knowing others are attached yet i still let myself sink in deeper. i just follow my heart in relationships but in the end, i got hurt countless times till i am really tired now.. really tired. hate the feeling of insecurity and loneliness. the guys i have came across are not as merticulous as the ones others met, perhaps its just my fate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home