the endless tots in my mind

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

feeling pampered.. ;)

alrite.. met up with sean. we chatted quite abit. yah, he is still as charming. he has very nice dimples and nice smile. i believe he will MIA again cos he is career focused now. haha.

the next thing; met up with him recently. really love the feeling of being led. opening the door and he is just behind you. almost choked while eating and asked if you are okay. he will make sure i am fine and comfortable. he will ask whether what i am thinking about when i looked out his car windows for sometime. this is what i called a caring and sensitive guy. haha. we met up with one of his childhood friend and i was shocked when he suddenly held my hand when we were watching tv at turf city. he gave me a feeling that he really need me by his side. a feeling which i have not had for such a long time already. really liked the feeling of being led. he will tell me to watch out for puddles of water, fearing that i may slip. when eating with him, he will serve food to me, making sure i have enough food to eat and order lots to make sure i must be full. especially that fish head steamboat(which sucks!), he realised it i don't like it when he saw me eating super slow. he told me not to eat anymore and suggested that he will bring me to eat at other place instead. yah, he is one sensitive guy especially caring and sweet. the small little things he noticed and did, really makes me feel comfortable to go out with him. nowadays, guys aren't that sensitive anymore.

today, heard from my colleagues that my mgr blew her top when she realised that the closing was not properly done. hence as usual, warning letters are issued again. i felt rather demoralised when my mgr suggested test to be given and she actually told me that my chief cashier is to come up with the questions. i consoled myself by telling myself, i will have lesser things to be responsible of and do(which i don't like it at all). she does not respect my position at all. to her, i am just a medium for her to pass any msgs across to my staff. its really a drag. told myself, this is a lesson learnt and not to do it in future to come by should i be in a managerial position. lots of lessons learnt here, though negative but worth learning. i wished that there would be more positive actions or lessons to be learnt which will improve myself further.

not going to ponder too much on this, tommorrow will be a better day! Yeh! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home