the endless tots in my mind

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

At last a better day!

today, i decided to talk to 2 of my senior staff. one with an attitude problem, another has been rather slacking. just hope that from the short session with them, things will improve. i want my team to be the best which reflects my leadership qualities as well. though, i may not have support from my managers by i will try my best to motivate my staff.

had a few nice customers, one of the them even want me to be her god-daughter asked me to get items and she will pay for them. haha. too nice to be true huh. another one; is a regular customer whom i remembered her name, she was very touched... i felt its a form of satisfaction. :) mood still very ...... donno why. haha.. ZzzzZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home