the endless tots in my mind

Sunday, October 02, 2005

depressed or depression?

recently, i felt as if im gone through the worst days of my life. ridiculous complaints from customer; saying im being too harsh on my staff. yah, u must be wondering why are there so 'righteous' people around. the thing is; i was not even the least heated up at the time when i was told off by this lady. my mind went blank and i stood there for her feedback. ironic. what's wrong with these people? i felt lost and maligned for things i have not done. my mood was spolit for the rest of the day when i was in high spirits before this happened. can't help to think, am i depressed only or suffering from depression?

at my frd's wedding, met him but do not feel the least want to talk to him. he is such a hypocrite. made use of me and after then, that's it. MIA. though, he managed to make me smile but i will not forget the similarity that my ex and him. nice to be said as concentrating in career, else should be said as going all the way whatever it takes to attain their goals.

whatever, cannot be bothered.. that's life. everyone just care about themselves. what a pathetic world i am in now. competitions, wars, bombing around and natural diasasters, i only hope peace that i had before the millenium started. got to ZzzzzzZz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home