the endless tots in my mind

Saturday, September 24, 2005

I hate my job!!!

I really do not know what kind of fate I am suffering from nw man. Love aside; I am used to it and do not even want to pin hopes anymore. Now, my job! What's wrong with these people man?? My manager went mad and shouted at me over the phone. Customers want to complain me like hell. I have been putting up with all these crap for 3 years! I kept telling myself everytime, it is going to be a better day or I believe that I am able to unite my team. I should have left my job a year ago, at least I do not have school fees' commitment then. Short breaks used to work for me but I beg to differ after my 1 1/2 wks of leave a month ago.

I only look forward to my school lessons which is only twice a week which I can totally relate to when it comes to the management unit. HAHA. I just hope someone can be my saviour and bring me out of this company man. Have been having flu whenever I wake up in the morning lately. Feel so weak and my nose seems to be dropping off. haha. got to rest...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home