the endless tots in my mind

Sunday, October 16, 2005

hopes crashed again

@work, everytime when things are not going well, there will definitely be a 'down' period for me. The next day, I will pick myself up to stand and seeing my 'crazy' cashiers make me forget what has happened the day before and motivates me to work harder. Recently something cropped up, a mgr tells me; 'you work longer than me, doesn't mean you are more senior than me', 'pls respect me as an assistant mgr'. I take it very personal. Please be professional and talk about the matter itself and not about ME. Do you think I am that type of person? I have totally lost hope in my company. Like what my frds say, when you are not in favour in the eyes of the highest person in charge, everything you do will be wrong to others or everyone will 'step' you flat on the ground. When I was close to my GM then, everyone was so nice to me (of cos, I do keep in low profile). How hypocrite can these people be. What I have gone through, it totally matches well with the 'bureaucracy theory' which I have learnt in my communication management class. Using the word 'management' everytime when you talk to the staff, but WHO is the management? The GM? The CEO? haha. this word is often being abused. I agree totally. This word used only to protect yourself and often used by middle management (which is true in my company) who do not know anything.

I can't take it anymore. It is affecting my morale, mood and health. Need to take a breather. Perhaps, will not be working soon. yah, you guys have been hearing this since last year but this time I'm serious. No point staying in the company when your management is stereotyped against you. Nice weather... Raining and I am at home relaxing. Shall continue on my project soon after I go out to have some soup.. my first meal of the day! Do listen to Stefanie's new song '眼泪成诗‘, very nice song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home