the endless tots in my mind

Monday, October 10, 2005

useless...

just felt im useless. can't be the person who will go all the way to fight for my happiness. perhaps that's me. well explained why i am still single. had a tiff with one of my colleagues whom i am close to, i can't believe he is so petty. we are on the same route home, he didn't even wait for me and walked all the way so far, finally called me when he is on the opposite of the road! can you believe it? fine. as we are very open towards each other, i just told him i am not happy about it. im left all the way at the back trying to catch up with him. to summarise, he just do not want our fellow colleagues to think that we are together. (as if it is so embarrassed to be with me.) today, he can even give me a face that he do not want me in his sight. im just tired. i can't bring myself to be angry at a person for that long hence, i smiled at him but this is what i have got in the end. if he wants to end our friendship over that, i have nothing to say. haha. see what i mean?

i do not know what's going on in my life man. god, please do not torture me anymore. i am very tired.. really lost.. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home