the endless tots in my mind

Monday, October 10, 2005

my crashing coz n finally told him..

imagine my lecturer is covering 2 units every lecture which is only 2 1/2 hrs? but her way of teaching is a more interactive compared to those 'dry' lectures on those theory-based modules.

was feeling rather troubled. thinking on how should i put to him on my thoughts these days. the more u feel for the person, the more possessive you will be. which is true. i was really touched that he was waiting for me at his office till im done with my class. if i were to let him go, am i able to mentally? but i have to, he can't give her up hence i have to. why is it happening to me again? i just cant stand the sight of him holding another ger's hand or share his heart with anyone. what the heck am i thinking about again? damn.

1:24am - i msg him just now about how i felt. told him that im letting him go. he replied me; he respected my decision and take care. thats all.. seemed like im just a person to accompany him when his gf is not around. im just a stand in...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home