the endless tots in my mind

Saturday, October 22, 2005

third round of interrogation

believe it or not? i have been interrogated for the third time over the same matter. expect me to sign a warning letter w/o the store mgr's signatory which is so biased and not factual. no way. im not a kid. mgr is always right - does not exist in my dictionary, after seeing the way they handle feedback. haha. cannot imagine the mgrs are taking things in their hands and it is not the end yet. i am just a staff for goodness' sake. im not a prisoner (think even prisoners have lawyers) in this case, the mgr just want to protect his position, noone can prove my innoccence. they are just stereotyped against me. im not being sensitive here but from the way i am being interrogated, i think the mgr should be partly responsible but do not seemed like it. don't a leader should have a mind of his own? agree?

hope this new hr mgr of mine is really a neutral person who can be the 'judge' of this case. i have told her i can't take the mental stress anymore. noone can. one after another. they want to protect him, be my guest. disappointed. nothing much to comment on.. just hope to change a new environment will be better for everyone since they feel im always the trouble-maker or a threat to them in a way. though, the hr mgr did propose for me to change another store but its the management culture. as long as my top management is forever busy, the mgrs will always be taking things in their hands and all these things happen. when staff leave, they just feel all becos they can't take it. they cannot be bothered to find out why. the huge turnover is beyond description. you will never believe it. i know not all working environments are perfect but I expect a mgr is competent whom i can look up to and not telling me off when u didn't even address the matter on the spot. don care anymore.

im tired. just too tired to say anything... i have been telling myself whereever you work is gonna be the same but i think my 'immunity' is getting weaker and weaker as days past. the longer im here, the more im depressed. I can't even sleep well and concentrate on my studies. its affecting me. whatever i do and think. time for a change and i am gonna make sure it will happen. the only thing that i can't let go is my lovable colleagues... whenever i feel down, they keep cheering me on. but i can't move on anymore.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home