the endless tots in my mind

Sunday, November 20, 2005

coca cola light



today, class 95 was having a 'live' audtion of don't know girls for what programme and a cross over promotion with coca cola light. perhaps, i have this stereotyped thinking that coke should be at least sweet when i drank the free coke light, i felt weird. it tasted like soda to me with lots of gas. not my cup of tea. they had games then, was quite entertaining for me during my break when i was thinking to read newspapers only. haha.

watched harry potter after wk, felt it was rather boring compared to the last 2. either im too tired to figure out what's going on or it is indeed boring. haha. gt to ZzzZZ.. tired! was almost late these days when i was supposed to be in morning shift. haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home