the endless tots in my mind

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

finished my exam at last

i didnt have enough time to finish my 5th question and i lost 20 marks. i have used too much time on the first 6 ads' critics and in the end, i realised the 5th question was one of the easier questions. wat to do. bad time management. my cozmate can even leave the exam hall after 2 hrs when it was a 3 hr paper. she was the first one to leave. winner man. haha.

why is it happening again? everytime i am determined to take my leave from my job, there is bound to be factors affecting me. nw, is my mum. i have told her about the depression im facing everytime i go work and she supported me to leave my job temporary. bt she has been nagging me these days. so is she supporting me or nt? all 'cause i have a degree course to support. yah, i am useless. i can't even get a job easily like others. i went for an interview with great regional exposure and it is my dream job!! but i did not get it, cause i was too nervous about the sudden 'test', they gave me. oh god, how fair are they when i am on my retail job for 3 years without any marketing experience of doing a sudden sales 'pitch'. god, please come to my aid. i feel terrible. i have been applying for jobs these months yet I can't even get an interview. that interview which i managed to have was arranged by my friend's bf. i can't work for long, i know my back and legs are giving me problems already for standing still for long hours. but i want a job on the run, i believe this will make my blood circulate better. though the remuneration is good but i do not feel good when a time bomb is trying to get close to me and i do not even know when it will go off.

weird. two of my exs became so concerned about me. i do not want to read into their minds for i hope, it is not what my instincts tell me. they are nice but sad to say, belonged to the same kind of character. i shall not comment much 'cause i know they will not change. 'dunno' is their frequently used word. for gers who read my blog, u will understand why we do not like this word. that's abt it for my latest update. (sounds like a celebrity. haha) take care guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home