the endless tots in my mind

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

top 10 things i will not forget in my life

i was on my way back pondering about my past, what are the things that I will never forget in my life.

1) The days spent at my relative's hotel. A place that brought happiness to me with 2 wonderful guys and lost them as well.

2) The first time I met him at maggie's restaurant with malcom's intro. He was in white shirt and pants. Very smart and pretty much alive in my mind even after 6 years.

3) A guy came to my aid when I took a bus in the wrong direction with no money left to head home. Came to find me when I am lost even though he is left with 10 bucks in his pocket and left his friend singing alone.

4) I went back to a relationship with him 5 years again despite being dumped by him without any reason nor chance and it happened again.

5) Never finished watching 'The Incredibles' and I do not want to watch it again. A show which made me feel top of the world and left me in despair.

6) A decision made to ditch a guy for another made me feel regretful years later.

7) Back to the guy whom I have ditched years back, whom has been by my side without asking me what happened when I am down. I leaned on his shoulders and my tears just rolled down when I saw him. Didn't pin too high hopes, I know him just too well.

8) To able to meet a young boss, seemed to be a combination of the 2 guys I have met whom I will never forget.

9) My 'lessons' learnt over at my work place, it may be good or bad but it is still an eye opener for me especially at my age.

10) Once you are blacklisted, you will live in fear everyday at work.

Think I will add more or amend some. Thought of 10 but seemed like so little. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home