the endless tots in my mind

Sunday, November 13, 2005

saw him again

ya man. i saw JJ again. imagine i saw him before i went for my leave, i saw him again tonight when i was meeting up with angela @nydc. angela was so excited to see him man. anyway, kinda coincidence man. today, i had Mac's happy meal! came with a small hello kittty. hehe.

had a busy day. very tired, i really need a rest man... really do not know what the guys around me are up to man. my hk ex bf is back again, asking me to go movies, meals etc. thanks to the other, whom helped me to print. congrats to his recent success. i knew he can do it. my legs are aching man... i feel the pain is all the way up to my back and spain. better relax when i can.. gt to rest. tommorrow is another weekend.. ZZzzzzZZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home