the endless tots in my mind

Monday, November 07, 2005

A devil @work

Tell me what I have done to offend her. She always demand respect from the staff. yah demand and demand, then earn it for others will do so in time to come. I have told myself to forgive her again and again or maybe it is due to my attitude or tone that may sound hostile to her. But why? I have been praying hard that she will not set anymore timebombs for me. She did it again today. I have been dragging myself these days. For those who understand how I felt, thanks I appreciated it.

At the back of mind, is my project deadline and the approaching exams on Fri. On my mind, is to get a job that can fit in nicely for my studies. I feel that I am trying my best to concentrate on my studies as well as do my best for my project especially it's a group work. I am really sorry, min min and adel. They are so far the best buddies I am lucky to have met at my coz. very cooperative and on-ers, crazy but fun.

I have 'lost' myself due to the depression I have been going through these while. I have to put on a smiling face all the while at work and I am always the one who encounters weird customers with the f***ing attitude. lost .. really lost..

JJ came to my store again a few days back before the 933 music awards. So far, he is the one paying for the ladies' purchases he accompanied. I still can't believe he is my ex-boss' son. Looked different somehow but can't tell. haha. yah, he is those 'bouncy' and lively kinda guy. Though, my colleague does not like guys to be like that but I feel it is fine as long as you are yourself even you are a celebrity. Just like Stefanie, she does not put on makeup when she shops with her friends or bf. As for Jay, he is too far at taiwan to know what kind of person he is. I aspire to work in the music industry. It is interesting to know how to package a person rather than a product. It will be much more challenging for sure. But, I do not have the experience and my 3 years of retail experience seemed like has gone down the drain. maybe if I have taken the graphic route, things may turn out different. noone knows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home