the endless tots in my mind

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

i feel so sleepy....

im doing my essay now. procastinating....

limitations:
1) not more than 3 pages
2) not more than 2500 words
3) too much to write

really summarising it to the max already. haha. i was thinking whether i will encounter any surprises this year. hopefully not the flowers which i hated most, i will remember this incident for life. my 'presumed' best friend told a guy that i like blue roses (DUH!) and the delivery guy came knocking on my door early in the morning (i was 'recovering' from my first breakup then). initially, i thought was my bf but turns out to be a guy who has been admiring me for sometime. he is a great company but can't bring myself to accept him when i have not even get over one.

one of my close friend is pushing me to find a job asap. i know i need a job to pay my school fees but i seemed to be troubled over my work. i have no idea what is going on within myself. i have been emailing resume all over the place, no replies. i felt kinda dejected. just feel like escaping from work and just study, be a student! haha. but can't live without money. what a world i am in now. what a life.

don't know how to break the news to my staff that i will be leaving at the end of the month, i do not want to affect their morales. i kept joking with them, if they do not behave, i will leave them and they do improve day by day which made me even more upset to leave them. i have my own career interest and given the hours i am working now. i am not able to give my best shot at studies as well. crazy life! next year will be a better year! feel like listening to the songs he sang.. nah...back to my essay....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home