the endless tots in my mind

Saturday, December 10, 2005

efforts & commitment > appreciation

how fast time flies. i have graduated from my polytechnic education unknowingly for more than 3 years. having to work for 3 1/4 years, only @ this point, I realised that my presence is not being appreciated. contributions and efforts put in are being taken for granted. I do not expect any form of appreciation as in remuneration but at least care and concern.

I guess this is happening at most of the companies in sg. sad to say but I can understand. which company can go that extend to show care and concern during the notice period? I believe that they should be professional to do that. my friend's company does. she works for one of the major telco company in sg. imagine the size of her company and mine. haha.

my birthday is approaching again. no bf again. i think no form of celebration will apply as well. sometimes working at orchard can be stressful, seeing couples walking along orchard road's xmas lights and looking at the lights made me feel so lonely at heart. A lonely xmas and birthday again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home