the endless tots in my mind

Monday, November 28, 2005

disappointed~

today, I happened to see a link on one of my frd's msn log in nick, which can check who blocked/deleted(basically, do not have you on their list) http://www.msncheck.41m.com/ great. I can see a list that who do not have my contact on their lists, which shocked me that I was not in his list at all. He wants to be so ruthless to the extent of ending our friendship, so be it. no wonder, I have not been seeing him online. now I know why.

my dear friends, hope you guys will feel happy for me that I will regain my freedom soon. haha. it is a risk or may it be foolish of me to do so during my course of studies, but I cannot carry on like this, feeling depressed and affecting my studies. It is indirectly affecting my mood. yah, I used to be an easy going and happy-go-lucky gal but this job has subconsiciously changed me and feeling upset all the time. a job maybe just a job but to most but I want to be able to enjoy it and giving my best shot. I know all jobs more or less have their ups and downs but I think I need a break before heading for another. This year, as mentioned earlier on, is my worst year. One after another matter crops up, im tired...

going to rain soon, really liked the weather, felt so heartwarming when you are at home and its raining. opps, sorry to those who need to go home. :P

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home