the endless tots in my mind

Monday, December 12, 2005

received my first birthday wish...

Kinda surprised... for the past 5 years, not a single birthday wish from him (don think he actually bother to remember though) but he did for this year and was the earliest. Thanks, Eugene. Appreciated it. Perhaps due to the friendster birthday reminder, thats why he remembered. haha.

heard some sad stuff from one of my close frds, come to think of her brave front and strong character, one still can't win over the hands of fate. from the first time we met till now, all along I can see that she is always in happiness but still I felt somehow deep inside her heart, there's a spot that she would feel down. things that she said, makes me really ponder how would I react if I were to be in her situation. perhaps being single is a bliss, for what I know for now. throughout the whole year, I may have male friends out there for me but I feel I am not prepared to start a relationship. Initially, I was thinking rather sad to be alone but being in a relationship, I hate quarreling and stuff. I just want a peaceful relationship which I can spend quality time with this special person. sad to say, the guys whom I have come across, they do not feel the same way as I do. Communication and simplicity are the essence to a relationship. Although, I did have a 'peaceful' relationship of 4 years but I am always the one who cheers my guy on but he let me down in the end by being irresponsible at work. To some, this may not be related to our relationship but it shows a person's responsibility towards commitment. I do think a lot, which may not be healthy as well. I will try not to in future. :)



My dinner! Nice huh... got to continue with my essay! ta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home